Estella will not share, sell, rent, or disclose personally identifying information to third parties.
Estella will only use your telephone number if there is an order-related issue, not for marketing purposes. We may use your email address to send you our newsletter, special offers, promotional announcements, and surveys. Occasionally, we will send our customers special offers and promotional information via postal mail, using the shipping address provided. If you no longer want to receive the announcements or postal mail, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be removed from our mailing list.
In order to ship and track merchandise, we may make your name and address available shipping services, including USPS, UPS, & FedEx. In no instance, do we allow these or other shipping services to use your personal information for any other purpose.
We may provide analyses of our users in the aggregate to any current or prospective marketing companies. We do this to better understand our customer base, so that we can continue to offer the latest and most current children's fashion & accessories. At no time will we disclose personal information about specific users.
We may share any information we deem necessary (in our sole discretion), including personally identifiable information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention. We may do so only when (1) permitted or required by law, (2) attempting to prevent potential fraud or otherwise unauthorized transactions, or (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. Additionally, Estella reserves the right to disclose personal information to a third party if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order legally requires or authorizes us to do so.
To safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use, we have implemented various security features and strict internal guidelines. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
To best serve you, we may combine information you provide us online, in person, or through our catalogs. We may also combine that information with publicly available information and information. We only use that combined information to enhance your shopping experience with us, communicate with you regarding our products and events, and inform you of any other promotions.
We may collect, store, accumulate, or create (by excluding personal data) non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of this website in order to enhance your shopping experience. We may use this information for any purpose we deem acceptable and share it with third party advertisers in our discretion. Such information may include analysis of browsing and/or purchasing behavior while on our website, including the products you purchased (but not your name, address, email address, telephone number, or any other personally identifiable information).
We may contract with various companies ("Service Providers") to provide certain services, including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services, etc. We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform such services. Our Service Providers are not permitted to use this information other than for the services requested by us.
The information collected using cookies may be used by:
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the Internet.
Estella also uses analytics data to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to our website. Site visitors may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Collection & Use of Information: When you visit Estella to place an order, contact us via e-mail, or otherwise interact with our website, certain information is or may be collected. Among the types of information that may be collected are the following:
- If you create an account, we may collect your name, company, address, phone number, and email address
- If you place an order, we may collect your name, company, address, phone number, email address, billing information, the kind of product purchased and other information about your purchase
- If you sign up for emails, we will collect your email address
- If you request a catalog, we may collect your name, address, and email address
- If you send us an email, we will collect your name, email address, and any information that you may choose to submit with the e-mail message
- If you participate in any surveys, contests, wish lists, fund-raising, and other voluntary offerings provided on the Web site, we will collect any information you submit as part of such offerings
- We may collect information about your use of coupons and other discounts on our online store, including the number of discounts used, interests and shopping preferences.
- We may collect any other information you provide us in response to suggestion forms or other questionnaires.
- We also collect the following information via technology ("Navigational Information"). We collect your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Cookies can also help customize the website for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via Cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, Cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate Cookies and tracking information may be shared with third parties, as stated above.
A Note Regarding Cchildren: We do not intentionally gather personally identifiable information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, please contact us, and we will remove the information about the individual from our database.