We will not share, sell, rent or disclose personally identifying information to third parties.
We use your telephone number only if there is an order-related issue, not for marketing purposes. We also use your email address to send you our Newsletter, special offers, promotional announcements, and surveys. Occasionally, we send our customers special offers and promotional information via postal mail, using the shipping address provided. If you no longer want to receive the announcements or postal mail, you can email us at email@example.com and request that you be removed from our mailing list.
In order to ship and track merchandise, we make your name and address available to such companies as UPS. In no instance, do we allow UPS or any such company to use your personal information for any other purpose.
We provide analyses of our users in the aggregate to our marketing agencies and prospective marketing firms. We do this so that we and our marketing agencies can understand you better, and so we can keep bringing you the latest and most current fashions and fashion accessories. At no time, however, will we disclose personal information about specific users.
We may share any information, including personally identifiable information, we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation.
We may do so when (1) permitted or required by law, or (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions, or (3) investigating fraud that has already taken place. In addition, Estella reserves the right to disclose personal information to a third party if a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena or court order legally requires or authorizes us to do so.
To safeguard the privacy of your personal information from unauthorized access or improper use, we have implemented technology and security features, as well as strict internal guidelines. We will continue to enhance our security procedures as new technology becomes available.
SSL certification from Verisign and something from Macafee to follow.
Credit Card Security
Providing Information to Third Parties
To serve you better, we may combine information you give us online, in our stores or through our catalogs. We may also combine that information with publicly available information and information we receive from or cross-reference with our partners and others. We use that combined information to enhance and personalize your shopping experience with us, to communicate with you about our products and events that may be of interest to you, and for other promotional purposes.
We may collect, store, accumulate certain, or create (by excluding personal data) non-personally identifiable information concerning your use of this Web site, such as information regarding which of our pages are most popular. We may use for any purpose and share or transfer to anyone such non-personally identifiable information in our discretion.
We may disclose information about your browsing behavior and/or purchasing behavior while on our web site, including the products you purchased (but not your name, address, email address, telephone number, or any other personally identifiable information), to third party advertisers.
We may contract with companies or persons to provide certain services including credit card processing, shipping, data management, promotional services, etc. (our "Service Providers") . We provide our Service Providers with the information needed for them to perform these services. Our Service Providers are required not to use your information other than to provide the services requested by us.
The information collected using cookies may however be used by:
- Third party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites on the Internet.
Estella also uses analytics data to serve ads based on a user's prior visits to our website. Site visitors may opt out of Google Analytics by visiting the Google Analytics opt-out page.
Collection and Use of Information
When you visit our Estella-NYC.com, place an order, request a catalog, otherwise interact with our Web site, and/or contact us via e-mail, certain information is or may be collected. Among the types of information that may be collected are the following:
- If you create an account, we may collect your name, company, address, phone number, and email address
- If you place an order, we may collect your name, company, address, phone number, email address, billing information, the kind of product purchased and other information about your purchase
- If you sign up for emails, we will collect your email address
- If you request a catalog, we may collect your name, address, and email address
- If you send us an email, we will collect your name, email address, and any information that you may choose to submit with the e-mail message
- If you participate in any surveys, contests, wish lists, fund-raising, and other voluntary offerings provided on the Web site, we will collect any information you submit as part of such offerings
- We may collect information about your use of coupons and other discounts on our online store, including the number of discounts used, interests and shopping preferences.
- We may collect any other information you provide us in response to suggestion forms or other questionnaires.
- We also collect the following information via technology ("Navigational Information"). We collect your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, domain name, and/or a date/time stamp for your visit.
- Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology; however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
A Note About Children
We do not intentionally gather personally identifiable information from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian is made aware that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information without their consent, please contact us, and we will remove the information about the individual from our database.