Knit Feminist Baby Gift Set with 1973 Romper
30% Off Sale Ends In
In Stock Free shipping order get it by or get it sooner
Limited Time Offer: Free Baby Book on Orders $125+
The ultimate baby gift set for budding feminists, our 5 piece set commemorates Roe v. Wade with a '1973' knitted baby romper. To keep baby cozy and happy, this baby bundle also includes an #electwomen bear baby soother, a cotton baby hat, a Little Feminist hardcover baby book and a rainbow baby swaddle from Loulou Lollipop. The future is bright!
- '1973' baby romper is knit from 100% organic cotton with button legs and shoulder for easy diaper changes. Machine wash on gentle or handwash and lay flat to dry.
- Baby hat or beanie is 100% organic cotton. Machine wash on gentle or handwash and lay flat to dry.
- #Electwomen Bear Soother: certified organic, 100% cotton exterior with polyester filling. Measures approximately 7” tall. Machine washable on gentle, dry flat. Hand-made in Peru.
- Little Feminist tells colorful stories about 25 amazing women throughout history. Covering centuries, this hardcover kids' book celebrates inspiring women from diverse cultures and times.
- Loulou Lollipop rainbow baby swaddle measures a generous 47" and is made from a soft combination of 70% rayon and 30% conventional cotton. Machine wash in a garment bag, tumble dry at a low temperature.