The Estella™ Rewards Program
Earn Estella Points & redeem them at your leisure.
How it Works
1. Open Account
Earn $3, $300 Estella Points (EP), just for opening an account (it is free), to spend on your first order. The order amount must br over $50.
2. EARN ESTELLA POINTS
Spend $1, Earn 1 Estella Point
Review a product and earn 15 Estola Points.
1. Earn 10 Estella Points for making referrals
2. Earn another 10 when your referrals Sign up for an account
3. Earn another 15 points when your referrals make their fist purchase
To earn Estella Points for Liking our webpages with Facebook, you must be:
a. Logged into your Estella account
b. Logged into your Facebook account c. Click on the Facebook like button appearing on Estel|a's Product description pages (above the product image)
- Maximum of 5 webpages can be liked in a single day.
- You must continue to Like Estella for a long period of time. - No EPS will be earned for simply liking our page while not being
logged into your Estella account
3. REDEEM ESTELLA POINTS
Redeem 100 points for every $1 you want to spend at Estella
Frequently Asked Questions
We will track your Estella Points. All you have to do is create a free account on Estella-NYC.com (here). You can log into your account anytime and check your Estella Point balance.
2. When will I NOT earn/get Estella Points (EP) if buying products on Estella-NYC.com?
You will NOT get/earn Estella Points if you buy products which are:
- On Sale
- If you are checking out as a 'guest' (please create an account first - it's free!)
3. Is there a minimum order value which will qualify me to redeem my already earned Estella Points?
You can apply/redeem your Estella Points only if your total order value/sub-total in the cart, is $50 or more.
4. Can I use Estella Points on my first order?
Yes you can earn Estella Points on your very first order as well. The minimum condition for redeeming Estella Points at any point in time, is that the total order value in your shopping cart should be $50 or more. You cannot redeem Estella Points if the sub total of all products in your shopping cart at the time of checkout, are valued at a total of less than $50.
5. How can I redeem my Estella Points?
To redeem your Estella Points, simply login to your account, shop and you will be given the option to redeem your points at checkout.
6. Can I redeem Coupon Code and Estella Points together?
No, you cannot apply a coupon code AND spend/redeem Estella Points on the same order. If you apply a discount coupon code, you will not be able redeem Estella Points. If you spend/redeem Estella Points, you will not be able to apply the coupon code.
Thus, you can use either of the two, and not the two together.
7. How soon do I have to spend my Estella Points?
Your Estella points are valid for one year from the time that you earn them. And don’t worry, we will send you a reminder before they expire.
8. Can I earn Estella Points if I check out as a guest?
Sorry no. To earn points, you must register for an account before checking out.
9. I reviewed products, but did not receive my points, why?
To receive points for reviewing products, we must first review and approve the reviews before you receive the points. This is to ensure that the system is not abused and people are not posting invalid reviews just to receive points. The review process takes no more than 15 days.
10. I liked Estella’s Facebook page and did not receive my points, why?*
To receive points for Liking Estella on Facebook, you must be:
a. Logged into your Estella account,
b. Logged into your Facebook account
c. Click on the Facebook like button appearing on Estella's Product description pages (above the product image)
No points will be awarded for logging into your Facebook account alone and then liking our page, as our rewards program system will not be able to record your action of Facebook like.
Also, to ensure that the system is not abused and people are not Liking Estella just to receive points and then un-liking us, you must Like Estella for a long period of time.
11. If I purchase a sale item or use a coupon code, will I get any reward points?
No, Estella Reward points are awarded only on full-priced purchases.