Terms & Conditions of Participating in Estella's Affiliate Program
Before you get started with our Affiliate Program, carefully go through the following terms and conditions. As an Estella Affiliate, we require strict compliance with these rules. Further, affiliates will be responsible for ensuring adherence to these terms by their employees, agents or contractors who may be directly or indirectly involved in the affiliate program.
You can get more details on the following links:
- Read more about Estella's Affiliate Program
- Signup for our Affiliate Program on ShareASale
- Signup for our Affiliate Program on eBay Enterprise Affiliate Network (Pepperjam)
- Signup for our Affiliate Program on Webgains
- We, Us, Our, Estella or Estella-NYC refers to Estella & the website: Estella-NYC.com. The term Merchant in the policies below also refers to Estella-NYC.
- You or Your refers to the Affiliate
- Your Website refers to any website that you have linking to us
- Affiliate Program or “Program” refers to the Estella Affiliate Marketing Program
After you have completed the application process, we will review your application and notify you about your acceptance or rejection into our program. The evaluation may take up to 72 hours and we reserve the right to reject any application for any or no reason. Please ensure that you include all the websites you use in your application, so that we can make a much more informed decision. You may contact us via email, in case you think our decision is not right (email Id - firstname.lastname@example.org)
(II) Website Limitations:
You or Your participating website(s) may not:
- Infringe on our or any other person's or entity's intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights. Also infringement of any third party's copyrights, trademarks, proprietary rights will be lead to termination of the affiliate contract.
- Violate any law, rule or regulation.
- Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials.
- Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, or expropriate any system, data, or personal information.
- Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
- Publish any content, image or advertise any material from Estella or related products without consulting us or sharing your marketing strategy with us.
III) Links & Electronic Data:
By joining our affiliate network program, you agree to the following:
- You will only use Linking code that our affiliate interface will provide you without any manipulation.
- All domains in your network must use your affiliate link and must be part of your affiliate network and listed on your affiliate profile.
- Your website must not in any event try to mirror the look or feel of our own website or any of its sections. Any electronic data you want to use on your website for promotions or advertisements will be provided to you by us.
- Any attempt to mask the referral URL information, cookie-stuffing, pop-ups, false or misleading links are strictly prohibited.
- If it is found that you are using redirects to bounce a click off a URL or domain in order to make it appear that the click originated from there when it did not is strictly prohibited and will be treated as a violation of agreed terms.
Under no circumstance, will redirecting of links to hide original referral URL information will be allowed except when you are using “out” redirects from the domains where the affiliate link is placed. We maintain the right to nullify your past commissions, reset your commission to 0% and pursue legal action in case any of these conditions are violated.
(IV) PPC Policy & Guidelines:
As part of the Estella Affiliate Marketing Program, you must abide by the following PPC policy we have:
- Bidding on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content-based networks on Google, MSN, Yahoo or any other network is strictly prohibited.
- Keyword variations including synonyms, singular and plural forms, possible misspellings, and phrases containing our brand name Estella or Estella-NYC in any way.
- You must not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display URL.
- Linking directly to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or using redirects that yield the same result is prohibited. Shoppers must be directed to an actual page on your website.
- Affiliates are strictly prohibited to bid higher than the Merchant for any search term in position 1-5 in any pay per click advertising program.
If your PPC campaigns are automated, then we suggest that you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding and you will immediately forfeit all commission for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be reduced to 0% without warning. There will be no discussion about the decision to change your affiliate status in this regard.
Trademarked & Prohibited Terms (including but not limited to): Estella, Estella-NYC, www.Estella-NYC.com, Estella baby clothes, Estella toddler clothes, Estella sale, Estella discounts, Estella baby girl clothes, Estella baby boy clothes, Estella bamboo collection, Estella organic collection, Estella organic baby clothes, Estella bamboo baby clothes, Estella organic clothing, Estella Bamboo Layette or any terms including Estella
Please note that using the designer labels and the brands we sell in combination with trademarked terms is also prohibited.
(V) Using Merchant-Related Domain Names:
We do not allow affiliates to use Merchant name or related terms in URLs or while registering domain names or utilize any of the Merchant's registered domains. These are inclusive of the trademarked terms mentioned earlier but are not limited to them. Affiliates also have to abide by the policy of not purchasing, using or getting into a contract with a third party to exploit any of the Merchant's names and domains. Using misspelled Merchant's identity is also prohibited whether in metatags or elsewhere. We also prohibit usage of our domain names, misspelled trademarked names, terminology as part of the domain or a sub-domain for your website. See example: Estella-nyc.website.com or www.Estella-NYC-coupons.com
(VI) Software Applications Policy:As an Affiliate you will not use or enable any software application such as BHO's (browser helper objects), downloadable reminders services, or any other software application or code entity that re-directs the user or is a pop-up on any Estella affiliate link, or any website, or link related to affiliated thereto.
(VII) Advertising & Promotions:Affiliates are strictly prohibited to use create, publish, distribute, print or market any written or graphic material referring to our Affiliate program without first getting an approval from our end or submitting it for review to acquire a consent
If you want to promote Estella via email marketing campaigns, then follow the guidelines below:
- Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (Public Law No. 108-187) with respect to our Program.
- E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not in any manner imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Estella or the Estella team.
- All Emails must be approved and consented upon by us before being distributed to your list of subscribers or email network. You must send the Estella team the final email copy before distributing it to your network.
(VIII) Order Reversal Policy:
We keep our affiliates updated with the inventory available and order reversals are rare. However, we hold the right to reverse orders in case of: Order cancellations, duplicate tracking, returns, disputed charges and program violations as mentioned above.
(IX) Communication Guidelines & Policy:
We cherish and expect open communication with all our affiliates. Violations to our communication policy may result in suspension from the program, reversing your orders or setting your commission to 0%. We will consider a violation of the policy if:
- You are not honestly or immediately responding on being asked for clarification on any of the orders or clicks that may not be in line with our terms and conditions.
- You are found to be intentionally lying or withholding information.
- You have not replied or responded to us within a reasonable time period and after multiple attempt of contacting you on the points of contact provided by you or listed on your profile.
- You are unable authenticate or validate or sharing vague information about the source of your traffic to our program with clear and demonstrable proofs.
We request all our affiliates to keep themselves equipped with all accurate checks and balances and to pro-actively address all these issues and adhere to our program rules.
Any violation or discrepancy in following these terms and conditions will be treated as a breach of contract and may result in termination of the Affiliate agreement with Estella-NYC.
Estella pays its affiliates a decided percentage of online sales. This percentage is applicable to the net amount (after applying discounts and before adding taxes and shipping). No commissions are applicable on gift certificates.
(XI) Legal Disputes & Governing Law:
This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York. Any legal disputes will be settled/ resolved according to New York State corporate/ business laws and in the New York State itself.
Program Support & Help:
Get in Touch With Us About Affiliate Marketing Queries at: email@example.com
Our support team will be happy to help you with any question, doubt or information that you need about our affiliate program.
Also please note that on completion of the process at ShareASale.com, you will receive a confirmation email from the network. In case, you don't receive a confirmation email then the process may not have been properly completed or the email may be in your spam folder.